Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Etsy listings, and other news



Well, well, well. I swear I'm going to be better about updating this regularly. Anyway, I wanted to let y'all know that I have been working really hard on making lots of cool new jewelry, updating my Etsy shop and trying to promote everything.

My boss is totally awesome for letting me sell my jewelry at her shop, Carousel Saddlery in Portola Valley, and hopefully I'll be able to get some custom orders out of that too. I really like being able to people's personal pictures and quotes because it creates something a lot more meaningful for them. Of course, it's always gratifying to have someone really like my work and actually pay money for it and buy it as well. :)

Anyway, I hope you all like the new pieces, get ahold of me if you have questions!

No comments: