Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What I've been up to


I've been doing a lot of work in my Dream Home journal, which basically involves cut-and-pasting pictures from magazines. I try to use lots of different sources so that I can really piece it all together. I try to avoid making everything look uniform, you know? Anyway, I need to take more pictures of it, I've been working on all the pages at a time. It's easier for me to do that rather than to finish one spread completely, then start on the next.
I've also been working on my lexicon and box for school, which is due on Saturday, and a journal cover for my mom for Mother's Day.

Other than that, I've been spending way too much time on Flickr looking at pretty pictures. Here are some of my (many) recent favorites:


1. "Swan", 2. ATC - This Sky, This Night, 3. walk_on_water_ACEO, 4. Valentie ATC's, 5. Soldered Art-front, 6. miss, 7. 'Bella Rose' Vintage Wedding Cuff Bracelet, 8. miracle detail, 9. ArtFest Journal, 10. Untitled, 11. in progess, 12. very merrily collage, 13. 3rd month collage - detail, 14. star booklet (front), 15. altered library card- Dedication to Sojourner Truth, 16. its a vicious cycle, 17. dream, 18. Love Song, 19. honeycomb book detail, 20. Intime221L:R#130, 21. Intime221L:R#002, 22. day 9: "play" collage, 23. Grow, 24. Nesting, 25. Journal page front, 26. Lt. Blue, 27. Pink ATC, 28. ladies art group, 29. little mollie and czerny, 30. A little package going out today...., 31. Envelope for Carries Book, 32. Shabby bench on my back porch, 33. Its all in the details........, 34. OOOH la la Paris!, 35. cover of my altered vintage book....., 36. Love's little instruction book........

No comments: