Thursday, April 26, 2007

So many projects...

I seem to get stuck in my projects...I look at gallery upon gallery of handmade things that I love, and I feel so inspired by them. But then I sit down to make something and...nothing. Even when I look around my workspace and see supplies I can't wait to use, I can't get it together. Or I'll grit my teeth and try to work through it and sometimes it works, other times I just make a big mess and nothing comes out of it. I was looking on Anhata Katkin's website, and found her very helpful page on Creative Resistance and how to work through it. Definately worth a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

I have been making art, though. Yesterday I went to Joann's and bought just a 1/2 yard of these fabrics:
Aren't they pretty? No real idea what I plan to do with them, but they're still cool. :) Other than that, I'm working slooooowly on a flag banner, which is currently unassembled. I'm making on triangle at a time, trying not to worry too much about colors matching and whatnot.