Wednesday, May 02, 2007

1001 Journals

Have you ever heard of 1001 Journals? I've never participated in any of the traveling journals on that site, but I've done many similar ones with other members of Nervousness.org. Anyway, the 1001 Journals site has a call for submissions, which will be published in a collaborative book. How cool would that be to get some of my stuff published? I need to take some better pictures of some of the pages. I wish I had one of those really nice cameras so I could take more "pro" pictures, but my little Canon Powershot works fine. One Nervousness member had a call for journal pics a couple of years ago, she was going to publish them all in a journalling zine. I sent a bunch in, but never heard anything about the final result. Bummer. I thought that was a cool idea.

Anyway, I'll post here with my submissions. Cross your fingers!

No comments: