Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hooray!


On Thursday night, my mom told me that she had a booth at the Gamble Gardens California Creative event, which would be held Friday and Saturday. She was selling her fantastic California landscape oil paintings, and offered to take some of my glass pendants as well. I had school all weekend, but said "Sure!"

I really didn't expect to sell much, but apparently, I did pretty well! I sold11 of them! This is one of the first times I have tried to sell to the general public, and I am very happily surprised to have done so well. I was completely unprepared, didn't have any business cards, no artist bio, etc. So, I decided to give Mom what was left of my MOO cards and a bunch of my ATC's--hey, at least they have my contact info on the back! According to Mom, people loved the artist trading cards.